Monday, October 4, 2010

October Yoga Challenge: Day 4

Day 4 and going strong.  My shoulders are tired from Chaturanga and I'm more aware of my abs than I have been since before Baby A was born.  Success!  :)  So far I am feeling strong and dedicated, and happy with my yoga plans.  I actually started 2 days early, so I've been doing an hour + of home practice for nearly a week now.  I'm going to take a class at Virayoga on Wednesday evening. 

Today was a difficult day.  My babe only napped for half of an hour (!!!!!!!) so he was super crabby.  Normally I get all my work done and practice during his naps.  I was incredibly frustrated by the time I realized he wasn't taking another nap this afternoon.  Luckily my darling husband came home from work full of energy, ready to wrangle, play like crazy, bathe and prepare our baby for bed while I took some much needed time to stretch, twist and breathe my way through a yoga sequence.  Aaaaaaaah.

No comments: